Fall Fashion Favorites


With it getting colder in Florida, I can finallly start to wear long sleeves and boots! Here are some of my favorite clothing/shoe items that I will be wearing this fall:

1. This pair of boots is one of the best fall purchases I have made. The gray color is so versatile while the silver buckles give it an extra flair. I bought them at Payless last year and they are still in good shape.

2. This dress I just got from Romwe (online). I think the color screams fall and I own nothing else like it in my wardrobe. The flare fit and high waist line is very flattering.

3. This scarf is another piece that I have had for a while now. I got it from Target. It is so big that I think it could honestly double as a blanket. 

4. I got this jacket before my trip to Ireland. While it isn't the warmest jacket, it is perfect for layering this fall. I got it from Target.

5. I can't wait to wear these pants. I love the olive green color for fall.  I also think that the fit and straight-leg style of them is flattering. 

Hope you enjoyed and got some ideas for new fall pieces to buy! :)






Comments

Popular Posts