Black Friday Haul!





First off, I hope everyone had a fun-filled and stomach-filled Thanksgiving with their loved ones. Second, if you went Black Friday shopping, I hope you found all the good deals like I did!
Every Black Friday for the past 3 years, my brother and I take on the crowds at 6 am! We have made it a tradition and I love it! This year I think I found some of the best deals ever!

1.  First we went to Old Navy and the whole store was 50% off!!!! I usually don't shop here, but I lucked out and found some items that I truly have been wanting/needing. I got a jean jacket for $17, a scarf for $8 and a new pair of workout leggings for $11.

2. Then we went to Target and they had BOGO candles so I had to buy some! I got 4 candles for $10. My favorite one is called "Cozy Nights" and it is the best smelling candle ever, in my opinion! I also got a cute black long sleeve top with lace bell-bottom sleeves.

3. We made a stop at Cotton On. Everything there was 40% off! I got a burnt orange colored sweater. I don't own anything in this color so I'm excited to wear this piece!

4. Next was Charlotte Russe. I love their clothing here. The whole store was $20 or less and all their sweaters were $20. I got a mauve pink thick turtleneck sweater, which is going to be perfect for winter. I also got a light brown cozy cardigan. This is the softest piece of clothing I have ever owned and I can't wait to wear it! Also, they had a deal that if you spent $40 (which I did) then you got a $10 gift card! So basically I only spent $30! It was a great deal!

5. Lastly was Payless. I always find good shoes there and all their shoes were 50% off as well. I got a pair of dark green slide on shoes. I have been wanting a pair of these for a while and so glad that I got them for the price I did.

Hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you found any good deals this Black Friday down below!


Comments

Popular Posts