Cozy Fall Night







Recently some friends came over and we had a relaxing fall evening that was much needed. Sometimes you just need a girls night to not think about school or work or anything else for that matter. Here are some things you could do to enjoy a nice fall night.

1. Watch your favorite show or movie. For us, we love Riverdale! It recently came back on the CW for season 2, so that was our show of choice to watch that night.

2. Have fall themed snacks. We baked those pumpkin Halloween cookies (in picture) that are a must for this time of year. They are the perfect treat!

3. Light some candles, bonus if it is fall scented! Candles just get me in the fall mood and sets a nice vibe for your fall night. My favorite candles are pumpkin spice scented, obviously haha.

4. Pillows and blankets are a must. I feel like I don't have to explain myself with this one. Cozy fall night = pillows and blankets.

5. Another thing perfect for a relaxing autumn evening is a good book. I feel like I want to read more in the fall for some reason. Right now, I have 2 books on my reading list: "Girl Code" by Cara Leyba and "Turtles All the Way Down" by John Green.

These are some things that make a perfect cozy night in. Obviously you don't have to have friends over to do these things; it could be nice to have some "me time" too. Happy Fall, y'all!!

Comments

Popular Posts