My Fall Music Playlist

Recently I have really been into soothing music that I listen to when I'm driving with my windows down on a nice fall day. Here are some songs that are on my "Cozy Autumnal Vibes" playlist that I think you will enjoy.

1. "I Could Use a  Love Song" by Maren Morris
 This song is so sweet and has a nice beat to it. I love listening to this song because it automatically puts me in a relaxing mood.

2. "Too Good At Goodbyes" by Sam Smith
 Sam Smith's voice is one of a kind and his songs are very soothing to listen to.

3. All of Niall Horan's new album "Flicker"
 This album is one of my favorites right now. All of his songs are so good (I might be a little biased because I was a Directioner lol). Some are slower and some are more upbeat, but nonetheless they all are perfect for a cozy fall day. Some of my favorites are: Seeing Blind, The Tide, Too Much To Ask."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kajp4y1BaMg (listen to his album here!!)

4. All of Ed Sheeran's songs
 I have been listening to Ed for a while now and think he is the greatest. His songs are so relatable and you feel as if you know about his life when he sings them. Some of my favorites recently have been: Happier and Perfect.

Hope you check out some of these songs and add them to your playlist this fall!!


Comments

Popular Posts