Friday Favorites

Recently, I have had some random favorites that I wanted to share. Everything from makeup and fashion to candles. Here there are for you to see:

1. These shoes!! I love finding an unexpected good sale. These platform Steve Madden shoes are beautiful! They were originally $90, marked down to $60, then I got them for an extra percentage off so I only paid $20!



2. This dress I found at the cutest boutique called The Copper Closet. I am so excited to wear it! I love the off-the-shoulder look this season. The vertical stripes are also very flattering.



3. I have always been one to try out different mascaras, but the Maybelline The Rocket mascara has been my go-to recently. It gives my already long lashes even more volume and makes them look fuller.



4. Even though pumpkin season will be leaving us soon (sad), I have been burning this candle. It makes my room smell delicious.



5. This weather in Florida has been amazing this past week!!!! It is the perfect temperature out and feels so nice to sit outside and relax and not sweat.

Hope you enjoyed :)

Comments

Popular Posts