The Best Things About Fall






Since fall is here and it is my favorite season, I decided to write about my favorite fall things!

1. The feeling in the air is fresh and crisp. Here in Florida, it hasn't gotten cold just yet, but hopefully soon! To me, it's the perfect weather, not too hot and not too cold. Especially in Florida it's nice because we get a break from sweating hahaha.

2. Pumpkin everything, especially PSLs! I love when the stores have a variety of pumpkin flavored things that I can try out. Trader Joe's has a great selection! Here is a link that shows some of the pumpkin things they sell: https://www.popsugar.com/food/Best-Trader-Joe-Pumpkin-Foods-2017-44051157

3. Pumpkin patches are a must during the fall season. The past couple of years instead of carving pumpkins, I have painted them. It's less mess and more fun, I think!

4. Fall fashion is another one of my favorites. Comfy sweaters, leggings, boots and scarfs. I love picking out fall outfits and shopping for new pieces I can wear in this season.

5. I also love fall because Thanksgiving is during this season. I love being with family and eating good food and this holiday combines both of these together!

6. Right after Thanksgiving is Black Friday! I actually love waking up at 4 am to go to the mall and shop around for the best deals. There is something about it that makes waking up that early all worth it.

7. The ending of fall is sad but it also means that Christmas is almost here! After Thanksgiving, my Christmas countdown is on!!

Hope your fall is filled with pumpkins, comfy sweaters, and lots of fun!!


Comments

Popular Posts