My Travel Bucket List

I think everyone has a sense of wanderlust at some point. I know I definitely do, especially since traveling to Ireland this past summer (read my last post to see my favorite things I did there!). While it costs a pretty penny to travel anywhere, the experience and memories are well worth it. I hope to make enough money someday to be able to cross all of the following countries and cities off of my bucket list:

1.  London, England has always been #1 on my travel bucket bucket list. I just imagine the big red phone booths, the London Eye, and Tower Bridge. I want to do all of the basic touristy things!

2. Santorini, Greece just looks so pretty. The crisp white buildings with blue rooftops and the bright water surrounding it is what comes to mind. Also, Athens would be amazing to see and to visit the Parthenon and other ancient Greek structures. 

3. Budapest, Hungary is another European city on my list. One thing I would like to do would be to go into one of their thermal baths. It's a different concept but I think it would be a great way to experience their culture.

4. Iceland's blue lagoons look amazing. Also, in Iceland, I would want to view the Northern Lights, which would be an incredible sight.

5. The Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world that I would love to travel to. It looks beautiful and experiencing a different culture would be so neat. 
 
6. Rome, Italy, but basically anywhere in Italy! The Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain are two historical sights I'd love to see with my own two eyes instead of just in pictures. Also, a gondola ride through a canal is one thing I would have to do, along with eating real Italian pizza!

7. Munich, Germany, especially during Oktoberfest, would be ideal! I can only imagine how crazy-fun it would be. 
 
8. Paris, France is a must for me. I would love to eat baguettes and croissants at an outside cafe during the day and see the Eiffel Tower lit up at night.

9. Amsterdam, Netherlands has been somewhere I want to travel to ever since I read The Fault in Our Stars book. It looks like such a magical city. 

10.  Peru and see Machu Picchu, another one of the seven wonders.  I love a good hike and the view at the summit looks stunning!

These are the top places on my travel bucket list! I would honestly love to travel anywhere because I think that any new place is a great experience and adventure!!

Comments

Popular Posts